- Coordinating the development of and implementing of our Vision and Goals Statement
- Developing a college budget and managing the fiscal affairs of the college
- Lead and coordinate college’s strategic planning and curriculum development
- Supervise, evaluate, and support departments in a manner that promotes excellence in coaching, academic and creative productivity.
- Lead and coordinate the governance of the college
- Lead the processes of college administrator selection and overseeing the processes of faculty and staff selection and retention
- Coordinate the professional development of college administrators and staff; evaluating college administrators and staff in consultation with college faculty and staff; evaluate department chairpersons with departmental faculty and staff
- Review the departmental policies, procedures, and recommendations for appointment, salary, retention, tenure, and/or promotion of faculty, and ensuring that all policies are followed
- Managing non-faculty college staff members
Salary: Open for discussion (We will not offer less than your current salary)Applying Procedure:Please send your CV along with an application letter highlighting your experiences and interest in joining our team at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The primary remit of the position is to build on the current success of the teaching and to advance partnership activities along three major themes: teaching, skill building and entrepreneurship. The Academic Dean is the Senior Academic posting at CLE and holds primary responsibility for representing CLE with academic and professional services, partner staff, students and various external agencies.Profile:
- MPhil or doctoral degree in education administration or similar field
- Innate leadership skills and a high level of comfort with delegation and management
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum development and academic policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills, particularly in academic administration
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and policy requirements
- A good leader who is comfortable delegating and good at empowering their employees
- Impeccable time management skills