- Manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and training programs as per ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and Nepal Labor Law.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with GATE’s overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and staff review process.
- High priority on maintaining Health and Safety of the workforce in regards to Covid – 19
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all and any materials provided during the tenure.
- Champion a “Quality Culture” that supports Quality Assurance to maintain quality, continuous improvement and high performance to ensure best practice.
Applying Procedure:Please submit your CV to email@example.comFor more information please refer to GATE website link: http://gate.edu.np/ or directly visit with your CV to Global Academy of Tourism & Hospitality Education (GATE) ,Mandikhatar, Kathmandu. Tel: +977-1-4376048/4650176